2010-03-26

My first time in Calvary Chapel Duesseldorf

Last night I had my first time in Calvary Chapel Duesseldorf. Pastor Edmund Coronel greet me in a very kind way and I was happy to be there. Sadly we were only four people including Pastor Edmund. :-)

But that was not so bad because like Matthew 18:20 say. "For where two or three are assembled in my name, I am there among them.” And so we did it it in a little circle. But he said, on sundays they are a lot of more people. So I will try it the next time on sunday.

After the worship Edmund and I spoke a lot about all the world and his brother and it was very nice. He is a very kind guy.

I am still wondering how I find the way to Calvary Chapel here. First I get in contact with Patch Adams, because I saw his film and I wrote him a letter, from there to Paige, who represented him. I read her blog and from there to her husbands blog, who is a friend of DJ, a photographer in Santa Barbara. From his blog to Jasmines and from there to the blog of Bianca, who preaches in LA. She gave me the contact details to Calvary Chapel Duesseldorf. Long way around the world. :-)

God moves in mysterious ways!!!

So long,
Markus :-)

3 Kommentare:

Melinda hat gesagt…

That is too cool. I have met Pastor Edmund before. In 2006 my husband's band went to Siegen and Herborn and I bet Edmund and his family. I'm glad our world is smaller because of technology.

Bianca hat gesagt…

AAAAahhhhhhhhhhhh! That is SO cool!!!!!!!!

Markus, I'm so happy you went for the first time! I hope you continue to go and grow in learning about God.

I'm really hoping and praying one day we get to meet. I'm so proud of you my friend :)

Cheers!
B

mac hat gesagt…

@Melinda: Pastor Edmund told me, that his father works here in Siegen. It is amazing, that this all happened.

@Bianca: I hope also, that I can continue to go, but the next time to go is in three weeks, because my son went to the communion after easter here in my old church, but after then I will go with my whole family to CCD.

Thank you for all Bianca...