2010-03-25

Thankfulness

Often, we look back in life, being angry about that, what all happend on bad things to us. But I think we should be more thankful about the good things that happend to us and all the love people give to us.



I am thankful for the good weather today.

I am thankful, that my parents decided to hold me, although I am the fifth child, my mother took the pill and I was not planed.

I am thankful for my four brothers and sisters. Without them I couldn't done at all, what I have done till now.

I am thankful for all my friends. For those you were, who are and those who will be.

I am thankful, that I was once at the bottom of my life, because without that experience, I would not be here at that point of my life.

I am thankful for my weakness and for those who bore them with me...

I am thankful for my wife, who went with me through all my ups and downs of my life.

And I am very thankful for my both children. Without them I wouldn't know the meaning of my life.

What are you thankful for...?

5 Kommentare:

Sare hat gesagt…

Wow awesome post and reminder about being thankful for all we have!
I'm thankful that i'm healthy
I'm thankful that i have a wonderful loving family
I'm thankful that i have the love of Christ
I'm thankful that i survived my terrible hormonal teenage years
I'm thankful for my flaws and the person they make me

Thanks Markus!

mac hat gesagt…

Thank YOU Sarah!!! :-)

Melinda hat gesagt…

Yes! Being thankful is so important. Because as hard as my life feels at times, I know God's love and power sustain me. Even my mom having cancer shows me more about how much God loves me!

Thanks, Markus!

Bianca hat gesagt…

Yes, yes, yes.

Word to your mother. (It's American slang)

:

mac hat gesagt…

@all: I am thankfull that you are here... :-)

@Bianca: what does it mean? Word to your mother.